The Witch Snitch

I put a spell on you... And now you're mine.

The Team

YA Book Reviewer

Connect With Us

Join To Connect With Us

Categories

    Posted by: Unknown Posted date: 2:00 AM / comment : 1


     
    Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish book review blog, we have a fun Meme for our Tuesdays - Top Ten Tuesdays.  Each week they throw out a 'Top Ten' list for the YA book blogosphere to participate in.  These are in no particular order.  This week?...
     
     
     
     
    Top Ten Authors I Really Want to Meet 
     
     
     
     
     
    #10
     
    Cassandra Clare
     
    Author of:
    The Mortal Instruments Series
    The Infernal Devices Series
    The Dark Artifices (Upcoming) Series
     
     
     
     
    Cool Beans:
     
    On her website you can find a set of Tarot Cards that are Shadowhunter themed!  Love, love, love!  I would jump at the chance to meet her, as The Mortal Instruments Series is what made me fall in love with YA.
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    #9
     
    J.K. Rowling
     
    Author of:
    Obviously, the Harry Potter series.
     
       
     
    Cool Beans:
    I don't think I really have to explain this one.
     
     
     
     
     
     
     #8
     
    Veronica Rossi
     
    Author of:
    Under the Never Sky series
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Cool Beans: 
    Her Under the Never Sky series is one of my total favorites.  Talk about book boyfriends.... Perry is mine.  I would love to ask her questions on how she wrote such stunning characters.
     
     
     
     
     
    #7
     
    Marissa Meyer
     
    Author of:
    The Lunar Chronicles series
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Cool Beans: 
    As an aspiring YA author, I would love to ask her a million questions.  This fairy-tale retelling series is stunning.
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    #6
     
    Jay Asher
     
    Author of:
    Thirteen Reasons Why
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Cool Beans:
    Why do I want to meet him?  To ask - when are you writing something new????!  Thirteen Reasons Why moved me.
     
     
     
     
     
    #5
     
    Josephine Angelini
     
    Author of:
    Starcrossed series
    Worldwalker series
     
     
    Cool Beans:
    Her Starcrossed series had me fan-girling all over the place.  And I'm about to start her Worldwalker series.  I'd love to just run up to her and say, "THANK YOU!"
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    #4
     
    Skye Alexander
     
    Author of:
    The Modern Guide to Witchcraft
    Mermaids: The Myth, Legends and Lore
    The Only Tarot Book You'll Ever Need and more.
     
     
     
     
    Cool Beans:
    This isn't a YA author, but she has inspired me none-the-less.  Her books have helped me down my path exploring Wicca and New Age spirituality.
     
     
     
     
    #3
     
    Jessica Khoury
     
    Author of:
    Corpus series
    The Forbidden Wish (Upcoming)
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Cool Beans:
    I desperately want to ask her for a copy of The Forbidden Wish.  The premise already has me hooked.
     
     
     
     
     
    #2
     
    Suzanne Young
     
    Author of:
    The Program series
    A Need So Beautiful series
    Hotel Ruby (Upcoming)
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Cool Beans:
    I haven't read her work yet, but The Program series is high up on my list.  Not only that, but Hotel Ruby has me just begging for it.  I'd love to get a copy of it too. 
     
     
     
     
     
    #1
     
    Danielle Paige
     
    Author of:
    Dorothy Must Die series
     
     
    Cool Beans:
    I'm reading the first book in the Dorothy Must Die series now.  And I'm already in love.  As fairy-tale retellings go, I can already tell this will most likely be one of my favorites.
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    That's it for this week!  Are any of these authors on your list?

    icon allbkg

    Tagged with:

    Next
    Newer Post
    Previous
    Older Post

    1 for Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Authors I Really Want to Meet - May 12th, 2015

    1. I would love to meet Cassandra Clare - she has an amazing imagination! I have just ordered Dorothy Must Die and am reallylooking forward to it.

      ReplyDelete

Comments

The Visitors says