The Witch Snitch

I put a spell on you... And now you're mine.

The Team

YA Book Reviewer

Connect With Us

Join To Connect With Us

Categories

    Posted by: Unknown Posted date: 2:00 AM / comment : 2






    Happy Thursday!  It's almost Friday :)   I have lots of reading to do this weekend...  Drumroll please....


    This week's question:

    If you could be any character from Harry Potter, who would you be and why?



    For me, its in between Hermione and Bellatrix Lestrange.  I was a huge Ron-Hermione shipper, so I would love to experience their quirky, stumbling romance.  They are just too cute to boot.  Plus, Hermione is of course the smart one and can protect herself -quite- well.  But honestly, I would be here pretty much for Ron.


















    As for Bellatrix?  She is creepily brilliant.  I would hate to be all evil, but if I had to be evil, I'd want to be crazy like her.  In a way, she's so crazy that she is kinda awesome.  Her abilities are quite powerful, that many are scared to face her.  I always loved the scene where Hermione acted as Bellatrix!









     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Who would YOU be?

    icon allbkg

    Tagged with:

    Next
    Newer Post
    Previous
    Older Post

    2 for Glinda the Good, Asks What if you Could? - May 21, 2015

    1. Oooo, I love this question! I would absolutely be Hermione! I really connected with her character when these books first came out. It was the first time I had seen a nerdy, quirky, know-it-all with a soft side (and that crazy, frizzy hair) be the heroine, and as a bit of a weirdo with wild hair, I could relate! I got to, in a sense, grow up with these characters, and I was impressed with Hermione's ability to always use her brain to overcome challenges (except for that time she punched Draco in the face). She's absolutely my most favorite heroine of all time. :)

      Thanks for posting this!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love it! I was kind of a nerd like Hermione as well! :)

      ReplyDelete

Comments

The Visitors says