The Witch Snitch

I put a spell on you... And now you're mine.

The Team

YA Book Reviewer

Connect With Us

Join To Connect With Us

Categories

    Posted by: Unknown Posted date: 2:00 AM / comment : 0


     
    Well, it's Monday again.  Happy Belated Mother's Day to all you mom's out there.  For me, this weekend was not a fun one for me.  My own mother passed away July 16th, 2014.  Her birthday is actually the day before Mother's Day.  So it was a double-whammy and my first without her.  She always believed in me and accepted whoever I wanted to be.  A rare and beautiful person. 
     
     
    So with that, I will share with you yet another cover I find to be oh-so-gorg. 
     
     
     
     
    Little Bits:
     
    Title: The Nightmare Affair
    Author: Mindee Arnett
    Released:  March 5th, 2013
     
     
     
    Sixteen-year-old Dusty Everhart breaks into houses late at night, but not because she’s a criminal. No, she’s a Nightmare.

    Literally.

    Being the only Nightmare at Arkwell Academy, a boarding school for magickind, and living in the shadow of her mother’s infamy, is hard enough. But when Dusty sneaks into Eli Booker’s house, things get a whole lot more complicated. He’s hot, which means sitting on his chest and invading his dreams couldn’t get much more embarrassing. But it does. Eli is dreaming of a murder.

    Then Eli’s dream comes true.

    Now Dusty has to follow the clues—both within Eli’s dreams and out of them—to stop the killer before more people turn up dead. And before the killer learns what she’s up to and marks her as the next target.
      
     
     
     
     
     
    Another book on my wish list, as with the rest of the series.  Each cover in this art style, which personally I love.  I've found that several books have been released that follow the same type of cover, and I can't ever help but put them on my to-read list.  Can't wait to read this one! 
     

    icon allbkg

    Tagged with:

    Next
    Newer Post
    Previous
    Older Post

    No comments:

    Leave a Reply

Comments

The Visitors says