The Witch Snitch

I put a spell on you... And now you're mine.

The Team

YA Book Reviewer

Connect With Us

Join To Connect With Us

Categories

    Posted by: Unknown Posted date: 5:09 PM / comment : 0

    As this is my first Book Haul post, all you fellow Witches should know that I get most of my books from the library.  I love to give my support to the public libraries even though I would be fortunate enough to buy books.  There are so many people out there that can't, and I feel like libraries don't get props as much anymore! 
     
    So here's my first Book Haul.  These books will be read within the next month.  I try to do reviews on most of them!
     









    Number #1

    Magic Study (Book 2 in The Study Series)

    By Maria V. Snyder

    Book 1's review to come!  This book is a bit older and has been republished with lots of different beautiful covers.  I enjoyed the first book so much, I just had to go back and get the last two.  Of course she is currently working on a continuation of the series as well with Shadow Study.




     



    Number #2

    Fire Study (Book 3 in The Study Series)

    By Maria V. Snyder

    The premise of this series centers on an orphaned girl that was basically raised as a slave.  After committing a crime, she is offered two choices - be executed or become the Commander's poison taster.  Magic, mystery, intrigue, betrayal, and romance ensues. 







    Book #3

    The Girl from the Well

    By Rin Chupeco

    Published in August 2014, I can't believe I haven't seen this book until now.  It sound wonderfully eerie.  The story?  A dead girl spends her afterlife hunting and killing murderers.  It's advertised as "Dexter" meets "The Grudge".
    Sign me up.








    Book #4

    Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, Book 1)

    By Gena Showalter

    Alice in Wonderland retelling with zombies?  Yes, please.  I can't believe I haven't started this series yet.  As a lover of fairy-tale retellings, this book is high up on my list.








    Book #5

    Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, Book #1)

    By Morgan Rhodes

    Geesh am I behind on the times.  So many series I haven't even started since my absence from reading.  When I found the premise of this series, I just had to grab it up quickly.  It still had a wait list at my library!  Fantasy worlds, "treacherous betrayals, shocking murders, secret alliances, and even unforeseen love".  I have a feeling once I start this series, I won't be able to stop until I finish...









    That's all I have for this haul!  I also have two other books I am reading at the moment - The Univited by Sophie Jordan and Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige.  After I finish those, which won't take me long, I'll start on these!   Leave me a comment and let me know if you've read these and what you thought, or if they are on your to read list as well!  Blessed be!
     

    icon allbkg

    Tagged with:

    Next
    Newer Post
    Previous
    Older Post

    No comments:

    Leave a Reply

Comments

The Visitors says